JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Helping women connect, learn and lead.
Becoming a Future Women member means joining a network of professional women pushing for a more equal world.
Your membership includes access to mentorship, weekly events, podcasts, news, webinars and starts from just $1 per week.
WHAT WE OFFER
Are you ready to take the next step in your professional life? Future Proof is an interactive nine-week webinar series featuring highly regarded speakers to transform your approach to your career. Dissecting everything from salaries to speaking with impact, this course is designed to clarify the next steps in your professional life.
The Future Women Leaders Program has been developed as an intensive two-week course to help women in leadership roles lead with confidence. Led by our Executive Education Partner, Andrea Clarke, the program is fully-digital and runs over 14 days to help you understand your value across the business and communicate with impact.
Join thousands of other Australian professional females at both our virtual and in-person events. From weekly live interviews hosted by Helen McCabe & Jamila Rizvi through to our annual 2-day Summit, our event schedule promotes important conversations and opportunities for our members to connect, learn and lead.
If you've been thinking about working with a mentor but you're not exactly sure what you need, register for a virtual mentor session as part of your Future Women Gold Membership. Our handpicked experts are here to advise on career progression, business challenges and everything in between.
BECOME A MEMBER
- Attendance at our weekly live virtual events, including interviews, FW Live and Q&A sessions
- Access to our Facebook group featuring thousands of professional Aussie women
- Exclusive access to our digital resource library, member-only newsletters and news content
- Your professional profile in our Member Directory to network with other members
- Membership to our Future Women virtual book club
- Discounted access to our nine-week Future Proof career coaching program
- 15% off Future Women merchandise
- All of the red benefits plus:
- Attendance at our nine-week Future Proof career coaching program
- Access to speed mentoring group sessions for business, professional and personal growth
- Access to free and discounted tickets to Future Women partner events
- 1 x signed first edition copy of Untold Resilience- authored by Future Women
- 25% off Future Women Merchandise
- Complimentary tickets to Social Club events
“I am always wary of ‘taking up space’ at work and being in people’s way. I really needed the reminder to place value in myself more. Thank you.”
—FUTURE WOMEN MEMBER
Future Women was founded by journalist and editor Helen McCabe in 2018 when the MeToo movement was gaining momentum, and Future Women quickly became a deeply emotional investment in the movement. It is now more than a destination to inspire women in their own lives, but a safe space to motivate women as we push for a gender equal world.
Today we interact with tens of thousands of women and offer a range of personal and professional development opportunities to help women connect, learn and lead.
FROM OUR PODCAST NETWORK
BECOME A MEMBER
SUBSCRIBE TO CHANGE
Sign up to our free newsletter for emails that you'll actually want to read, featuring topics that we care about. No spam, we promise!