JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Helping women connect, learn and lead.
Becoming a Future Women member means joining a network of professional women pushing for a more equal world.
Your membership includes access to mentorship, weekly events, podcasts, news, webinars and starts from just $1 per week.
WHAT WE OFFER
Join thousands of other Australian professional females at both our virtual and in-person events. From weekly live interviews hosted by Helen McCabe & Jamila Rizvi through to our annual 2-day Summit, our event schedule promotes important conversations and opportunities for our members to connect, learn and lead.
If you've been thinking about working with a mentor but you're not exactly sure what you need, register for a virtual mentor session as part of your Future Women Platinum Membership. Our handpicked experts are here to advise on career progression, business challenges and everything in between.
BECOME A MEMBER
- Access to all live online events
- Exclusive access to articles and resources
- Receive member-only newsletters
- Access to the private Facebook group
- Access to the member directory
- Jobs Connections Webinars
- Discounted access to our acclaimed Future Proof webinar series
- 10 per cent ticket discount for in-person events
- All of the red benefits plus:
- Attendance at our acclaimed Future Proof webinar series
- Future Proof gives you the knowledge and skills you need to fast track your career. Previous webinars include: Strategic decision making, Identifying your strengths, Finding your confidence and Resumes, cover letters and selection criteria
- All of the Gold benefits plus:
- 1 x virtual ticket to the annual two-day Leadership Summit
- Access to small group mentoring sessions
“I am always wary of ‘taking up space’ at work and being in people’s way. I really needed the reminder to place value in myself more. Thank you.”
—FUTURE WOMEN MEMBER
Future Women was founded by journalist and editor Helen McCabe in 2018 when the MeToo movement was gaining momentum, and Future Women quickly became a deeply emotional investment in the movement. It is now more than a destination to inspire women in their own lives, but a safe space to motivate women as we push for a gender equal world.
Today we interact with tens of thousands of women and offer a range of personal and professional development opportunities to help women connect, learn and lead.
FROM OUR PODCAST NETWORK
Future Women founder Helen McCabe shares insights from some of the most influential women on the sometimes complex challenges faced by women on the path to senior leadership.
BECOME A MEMBER
SUBSCRIBE TO CHANGE
Sign up to our free newsletter for emails that you'll actually want to read, featuring topics that we care about. No spam, we promise!