FUTURE WOMEN PLATINUM+ MEMBERSHIP
CONNECT, LEARN AND LEAD
Build a high-performance, diverse team of the future
What is Platinum+?
The Future Women Platinum+ membership is a 12-month comprehensive leadership program aiming to accelerate women on their professional journeys by supporting their skill development and expanding their networks.
It serves both women - and the greater movement toward equality - by improving the capabilities of future female leaders and helping the next generation of women reach positions of influence.
Who's it for?
A Platinum+ membership is aimed at women from graduate level through to mid-career, those that are about to or who are already leading a team.
WHAT WE OFFER
A 12-month Platinum+ membership includes the below features:
2022 KEY DATES
2021 KEY DATES
- Platinum+ Online Leaders Program*, run over two weeks, hosted by our Executive Education Partner, Andrea Clarke
- Tickets to our two-day Leadership Summit in Sydney or virtually in March 2022
- Unlimited access to bi-weekly webcasts with inspiring leaders
- Access to regular Platinum+ webinars
- 1 x small group mentoring session
- Speaking opportunities at FW online events
- Weekly newsletters
- Exclusive leadership podcasts
- Online Book Club
- Digital Member Directory and exclusive LinkedIn community access
- A lifetime Red membership on completion
- *This program comes accredited with 10 CPD points by the Financial Planning Association of Australia
Platinum+ Leaders Program
You cannot lead without knowing your value. Included in all Platinum+ memberships, the FW Platinum+ Leaders Program gives you the time and tools to understand your reputation capital and communicate it with impact. Led by Future Women's Executive Education Partner — Andrea Clarke.