WELCOME TO THE
Advanced media training for women on their way
Take advantage of the introductory rate on our C-Suite program to access advanced media training sessions designed for women in senior leadership roles.
Have you ever wanted ‘media training’ but been too scared to ask? Have you ever wondered how to get published or what to do if a newspaper journalist calls you?
You asked, and we listened. The C-Suite membership is for senior women who are looking to take the next steps in their careers or build their networks.
Our fully virtual media training sessions have been designed to guide you on building your brand and give you the tools to feel confident in print or on camera.
Whether you are an experienced executive or a small to medium-sized business owner, the C-Suite membership is for you.
In addition to leading media training, the C-Suite membership also offers a unique opportunity to meet exceptional women from the public and private sectors, small businesses, rural and regional areas and from a range of not-for-profits.
WHAT WE OFFER
ADVANCED MEDIA TRAINING
These fully virtual learning opportunities have been developed by some of the most experienced media performers and executives in the country. The training will give an in-depth “insiders” understanding of how the media works and how you can build and leverage your brand or business across all platforms.
All C-Suite members receive one ticket to our annual two-day Leadership Summit. Choose to attend either in-person in Sydney or virtually and hear from some of Australia's most notable leaders and thinkers. You will also receive a ticket to our exclusive VIP networking drinks held during the summit.
VIP DINNER AND DRINKS
All C-Suite members receive one ticket to a VIP dinner. Hear from some of Australia's leading voices on domestic abuse in a conversation that will propel the conversation forward. Members also receive a ticket to the exclusive VIP networking drinks held prior to the dinner.
ACCESS ALL AREAS
All C-Suite members also receive access to all Gold membership perks of Future Women, which includes our popular Future Proof program, Social Club events, Speed Mentoring, private Facebook community, exclusive articles and resources, a first edition copy of Work. Love. Body. by Future Women, and more.
- Access to the C-Suite Masterclass series
- 1 x ticket to the annual two-day Leadership Summit in Sydney or virtually
- 1 x ticket to the Leadership Summit VIP networking drinks
- 1 x ticket to the VIP dinner in Sydney or Melbourne
- Attendance at our yearlong Future Proof career coaching program
- Access to speed mentoring group sessions for business, professional and personal growth
- Attendance at our weekly live virtual events, including interviews, FW Live and Q&A sessions
- Complimentary tickets to Social Club events
- Access to our Facebook group featuring thousands of professional women
- Exclusive access to our digital resource library, member-only newsletters and news content
- Your professional profile in our Member Directory to network with other members
- 1 x signed first edition copy of Work. Love. Body. - authored by Future Women
Future Women was founded by journalist and editor Helen McCabe in 2018. Today we interact with tens of thousands of women and offer a range of activities to help women connect, learn and lead.
OUR PODCAST NETWORK
“I am always wary of ‘taking up space’ at work and being in people’s way. I really needed the reminder to place value in myself more. Thank you.”
—FUTURE PROOF PARTICIPANT