Nine Network/Future Women Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible, scholarship entrants must reside in Regional, Rural and Remote New South Wales and be aged between 18 – 39 years old.
- Regional, Rural and Remote NSW is any area in NSW outside the Sydney Metropolitan area, defined as:
Sydney Metropolitan area: includes all of the Greater Sydney Metropolitan area, bounded by Mt Victoria station to the west, the Newcastle Local Government Area to the north and the Wollongong local government area to the south. Note that the area of the Central Coast between Gosford station and the Newcastle local government area is regarded as being outside the Sydney Metropolitan area. The Department of Regional NSW does not define ‘rural’ or ‘remote’ in specific usage.
- The age limit is as of 28 January 2021 when nominations close.
- Entrants can be self-nominated or be nominated by someone else.
- The successful candidates must be available to attend the Future Women Leadership Summit on March 9 & 10, 2021 in Sydney and show a willingness to wholly engage with the Platinum+ program.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin
- Promotion commences on 27 November 2020 at 9:00am AEDT and closes on 28 January 2021 at 11:59pm AEDT (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional period, complete the Future Women NSW Regional Women’s Leadership Scholarship Nominations form on the Future Women website: https://futurewomen.com/rural-womens-scholarship/
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The judging will take place at Wharf 10, 52 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009 on 10 February 2021. The judges may select additional reserve entries that they determine to be the next best, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winners will be notified by email.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The best twelve (12) entries, as determined by the judges, will each win one (1) Future Women Platinum+ membership, the inclusions of which can be found here: https://futurewomen.com/pricing, including travel and accommodation to the Future Women Leadership Summit on March 9 & 10, 2021 in Sydney, to be organised by Future Women on behalf of the winners.
- Total prize pool value is $66,000. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise specified.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) if the “Leading While Female” event is cancelled, postponed, delayed or rescheduled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or (g) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Nine Network Australia Pty Limited, ABN 88 008 685 407 of 24 Artarmon Rd, Willoughby, NSW 2068. You can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion by mail to this address or by telephone to (02) 9906 9999.