FUTURE WOMEN PLATINUM+ MEMBERSHIP
CONNECT, LEARN AND LEAD
Build a high-performance, diverse team of the future
The Future Women Platinum+ membership is a comprehensive leadership program aiming to accelerate mid-tier female talent on their professional journeys by supporting their skill development and expanding their networks.
It serves both women - and the greater movement toward equality - by improving the capabilities of future female leaders and helping the next generation of women reach positions of influence.
The program recognises your commitment to nurturing female talent and investing in an equipped, diverse workforce.
The FW Platinum+ membership includes:
- FW Platinum+ Leaders Program*, run over seven days, hosted by our Executive Education Partner, Andrea Clarke
- Tickets to our 2-day Leadership Summit in Sydney in March 2021
- Unlimited access to bi-weekly webcasts with inspiring leaders
- Access to regular Platinum+ webinars
- Access to the Future Proof nine-part webinar series
- Group online goal-setting/mentoring session
- Speaking opportunities at FW online events
- Weekly newsletters
- Exclusive leadership podcasts
- Online Book Club
- Digital Member Directory and exclusive LinkedIn Community Access
- A lifetime Future Women Red membership on completion
*The program comes accredited with 10 CPD points by the Financial Planning Association of Australia
Become a Platinum+ Member
The next intake of Platinum+ membership is now open. The program commences in December 2020. If you would like to register a group, please email [email protected]. For individual memberships, join below.
2020 KEY DATES
"Women's leadership is transformational."
—Julie Bishop, Former Deputy Leader
Platinum+ Leaders Program
You cannot lead without knowing your value. Included in all Platinum+ memberships, the FW Platinum+ Leaders Program gives you the time and tools to understand your reputation capital and communicate it with impact. Led by Future Women's Executive Education Partner — Andrea Clarke.