FUTURE WOMEN PLATINUM+ MEMBERSHIP
CONNECT, LEARN AND LEAD
Build a high-performance, diverse team of the future
The Future Women Platinum+ membership is a comprehensive leadership program aiming to accelerate mid-tier female talent on their professional journeys by supporting their skill development and expanding their networks.
It serves both women - and the greater movement toward equality - by improving the capabilities of future female leaders and helping the next generation of women reach positions of influence.
The program recognises your commitment to nurturing female talent and investing in an equipped, diverse workforce.
The FW Platinum+ membership includes:
- FW Platinum+ Leaders Program*, run over seven days, hosted by our Executive Education Partner, Andrea Clarke
- Unlimited access to bi-weekly webcasts with inspiring leaders
- Curated online networking
- Discounted access to all FW Member-only dinners in Canberra, Melbourne & Sydney
- Speaking opportunities at FW online events
- Weekly newsletters
- Exclusive leadership podcasts
- Online Book Club
- A lifetime Future Women Red membership on completion
- Digital Member Directory and exclusive LinkedIn Community Access
- Tickets to our 2-day Leadership Summit in Sydney on International Women's Day
*The program comes accredited with 10 CPD points by the Financial Planning Association of Australia
Become a Platinum+ Member
The next intake of Platinum+ membership is open now until July 16. The program commences on July 27, 2020. If you would like to register a group, please email [email protected]. For individual memberships, join below.
For a limited time save 40% on memberships when using the code EOFYS at the checkout.
"Women's leadership is transformational."
—Julie Bishop, Former Deputy Leader
Platinum+ Leaders Program
You cannot lead without knowing your value. Included in all Platinum+ memberships, the FW Platinum+ Leaders Program gives you the time and tools to understand your reputation capital and communicate it with impact. Led by Future Women's Executive Education Partner — Andrea Clarke.