YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE
Future Proof is a nine-part webinar series that will empower you to take control of your career path with coaching from some of Australia's top thought-leaders and career experts.
With a value of $810, Future Proof is free for all Future Women Gold Members.
Join Future Women now and take the next step in your career.
Future Proof is right for you if you're:
Wanting to take the next step in your career but aren't sure where to begin
Needing to grow your professional confidence or upskill
Thinking about asking for a payrise, or hungry for a promotion
Facing redundancy or career uncertainty
Needing to reset your professional boundaries or work-life balance
The confidence deficit: Why you’re not just lucky
5 JULY AT 12:00PM - 1:00PM AEST: Jamila Rizvi is a bestselling author, presenter and gender expert who will help you understand the gendered drivers of confidence and leadership. She will teach you how inequality undermines women’s workplace success, how to take control of your own narrative, and remind you that you’re not just lucky.
Recession: What the evolving economic climate means for women
7 JULY AT 12:00PM - 1:00PM AEST: Angela Jackson is a leading public sector and health economist, who has advised governments at the highest levels and negotiated with toddlers while crouched very low to the ground. She’ll step you through the evolving economic climate, and what it really means for working women and gender equality.
Identifying financial opportunities to survive and thrive
16 JULY AT 12:00PM - 1:00PM AEST: Lacey Filipich is the founder of Money School where she helps people become financially independent and reclaim their lives. Lacey will help you identify opportunities in a tight job market, while also providing practical advice on managing a tighter-than-usual household budget and planning for unexpected financial hurdles.
Knowing your strengths. Finding your influence
22 JULY AT 1:00PM - 2:00PM AEST: Mim Bartlett is an executive coach and facilitator who specialises in career development and wellbeing. Mim teaches you how to integrate the different parts of your life while embracing the unavoidable personal and professional discomfort. She’ll teach you how to identify your own strengths, and to find - and grow - your personal tribe of supporters.
Joining the dots: From what you’ve done to where you want to go
28 JULY AT 12:00PM - 1:00PM AEST: Penny Wilson is a senior leader in executive search. She knows what employers are looking for and will get you thinking on how to best articulate your proposition, in their language. Penny will help you start to proactively navigate career changes – whether by choice or otherwise - from what you’ve done, to where you want to go, and to what employers need. So you can ‘join the dots’ for employers and stand out for your next role, or where you are now.
Writing that gets noticed: Resumes. Cover letters. Selection criteria.
4 AUGUST AT 12:00PM - 1:30PM AEST: Emma Hall is a communications consultant and writer who specialises in career advice, job search and applying for promotion. In a content-packed session she will teach you how to write a promotion-landing resume, a tailored cover letter that captures the attention of your superiors and how to draw on – and demonstrate - your experience when addressing selection criteria.
Reading the room. Speaking with impact. Staying on message
13 AUGUST AT 12:00PM - 1:00PM AEST: Tasneem Chopra is a speaker and consultant who appears regularly on television and radio. Tasneem will help you learn to read the room and communicate with impact – whether it’s during a presentation, a zoom meeting or a job interview. She will coach you in intonation, pitch and breath work as well as how to stay on message and keep the audience engaged.
Self-care: Staying well amongst the uncertainty
18 AUGUST AT 12:00PM - 1:00PM AEST: Maria Katsonis was a Harvard educated, senior executive in the public service when she experienced a severe episode of depression that left her hospitalised for a month. Now a teacher and Beyond Blue Ambassador, she’ll speak about the natural feelings of anxiety, worry and sadness that many of us are feeling. Maria will speak about what it means to stay well and practical strategies that helped get her through.
Knowing your worth and asking for what you want
23 AUGUST AT 12:00PM - 1:00PM AEST: Kemi Nekvapil is an executive coach, speaker and author who supports women to know and understand themselves in relation to their work, whether that be at work or at home. She will speak about owning your own value, and how to ask for what you want whether that’s a job, a pay rise or a fairer deal at home.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Join Future Women on our annual Gold Membership for $248 and receive Future Proof (valued at $810) for free.
ABOUT OUR GOLD MEMBERSHIP
- Attendance at our weekly live virtual events, including interviews, FW Live and Q&A sessions
- Access to our Facebook group featuring thousands of professional Aussie women
- Invitation to our nine-week Future Proof career coaching program
- Exclusive access to our digital resource library, member-only newsletters and news content
- Your professional profile in our Member Directory to network with other members
- Access to speed mentoring group sessions for professional growth
- Access to free and discounted tickets to Future Women partner events
- Membership to our Future Women virtual book club
- 1 x signed first edition copy of Work. Love. Body.- authored by Future Women
- 25% off Future Women Merchandise
- Complimentary tickets to Social Club events
How much is Future Proof?
- Future Proof is valued at $810 AUD but is included in the Gold membership for free. If you're not a Future Women Gold Member yet, then you can join here on our annual plan for $248, and you will receive an invitation to Future Proof as part of your membership.
- If you're already a Future Women Red Member, you can upgrade your membership here.
What is included in a Gold membership?
- Gold members receive a signed first edition copy of our new book Work. Love. Body. in the mail, access to all exclusive articles and resources on futurewomen.com, invitations to weekly virtual events, member-only newsletters, access to a private Facebook group, member directory, speed mentoring sessions, discounts to brands we love, the Future Proof program, and more!
Do I have to attend all sessions?
While we encourage you to attend all nine sessions, you can attend as many as you like. Recordings of sessions are also made available for 14 days (except for the final session with Kemi Nekvapil).
Are the webinars live and interactive?
Yes! Each webinar offers Q&A opportunities or conversation so you can immerse yourself in each topic.
“I always feel like I don’t understand what employers are actually looking for. Finally, someone who can explain all those non-responses. I am excited about changing the way I approach the job market.”
—FUTURE PROOF PARTICIPANT